Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting the Isle of Wight Technology Group (IWT Group) website. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before browsing this website. Terms and Conditions are written in plain English Language to avoid misleading visitors; and to ensure that they are clearly understood and followed by visitors. This policy was created with the use of the SEQ Legal template (http://www.seqlegal.com)
The terms “Isle of Wight Technology Group” or “IWT Group” refer to the owner of the website.
The IWT Group control all the copyright, information or material on the website, which are protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom. All rights on the IWT Group website are reserved.
When using this website, visitors should comply to the following;
- The information provided on this website may only be used for informational purposes only.
- Visitors are permitted to save or print a copy of the information provided on the website for personal use only, but are prohibited from charging for such information.
- A copyright notice must be included if a copy is made of the materials provided on this website.
- Visitors are prohibited to change any materials or information which is provided on the website without written permission.
Using information and materials from this website is wholly at user’s own risk and the IWT Group shall not be accountable. It is user’s obligation to make sure products, services or general information from this website meets their specific conditions.
Unauthorised access to this website may give reason to claim damages or be a criminal offence.
Use of this website or any disagreement with the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
When using this website you must not;
- Use the IWT Group website to take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website.
- Use this website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other malicious computer software.
Breaches of Terms & Conditions
If these Terms & Conditions are breached in any way, or if the IWT Group has reason to believe that the Terms & Conditions have been breached, the IWT Group may;
- send the user a formal warning
- suspend access to the website
- block computers with the user’s IP address from accessing the website
- commence legal action against the user
Where the user’s access to the website has been prohibited or suspend, the user shall not take any action to bypass the suspension or block (including creating or using a new account.)
The Terms and Conditions comply and are governed by the Law of England. Any disputes that may arise are subject jurisdiction in English court.
If you have any queries, please do get in touch.