Inflight Peripherals Ltd.
IFPL are an award winning designer, innovator and manufacturer of passenger interface solutions to the global In-Flight Entertainment and Connectivity (IFEC) industry. Twice winner of the prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise, we are unique in our ability to combine industry leading innovation with manufacturing excellence; through comprehensive in-house capability that enables our clients to work closely with us in transforming ideas, from concept to prototype and then delivered as industrialised, certified and production ready solutions – within months, not years.
IFPL are proud to support the Isle of Wight Technology Group with our CEO, Geoff Underwood chairing the Group.
Awards & Approvals
- EASA approval
- FAA PMA approval
- Queens Award for Enterprise 2008 & 2014
- Multiple Isle of Wight Chamber of Commerce award winner and proud sponsor
- Civil Aviation – Global supplier to the In-Flight Entertainment and Connectivity (IFEC) industry
- Business Jet – Special project peripheral designer and developer to major OEMs
- Supplier of a range of industry leading audio jacks
- Seat back contactless NFC payment and personalisation solutions
- Provider of in seat 100V and USB power solutions
- Unique ability to combine industry leading innovation with manufacturing excellence
Visit our website for more in-depth information at: www.ifpl.com/
Contact: Geoff Underwood
Tel: +44 (0)1983 555900
Isle of Wight
Find out more with IFPL’s Engineering Profile